Still need to learn more about Young Living and how to use Essential Oils? I have a Facebook Young Living Essential Oils 101 Facebook Class set up for you to read through at your own pace. Message me on Facebook for an invite.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1965792 (so that I can send you a welcome pack with your free book and other goodies!)
3. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
4. Select which diffuser you would like with you Premium Starter Kit. Not sure which one to choose? Here is a little more information on each one.
5. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s the Essential Rewards program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
6. Go through the checkout process.
7. After you sign up, feel free to email me at email@example.com letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so that I will know to send you your freebies.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.