Still not sure about these essential oils I keep talking about? I am co-hosting a *free* Facebook Class on Tuesday (5/23) at 8pm EST. There is no pressure, we just want to share how much we adore these oils. We will also have giveaways for those that attend! Please message me on Facebook for an invite to the class.
If you're ready to get your hands on these amazing new kits, I have a deal for you! Purchase a Premium Starter Kit using the steps below before the end of June, and I will send you all of the freebies in this graphic - including a $20 Amazon Gift Card, reference books and materials, oil labels, access to our Facebook Groups, and my personal support.
As I mentioned earlier, you now have a few different options when it comes to diffusers. You get to choose which diffuser is right for you! Here are the prices of the Premium Starter Kits with the different diffuser options.
If you're not on Facebook, or are ready to learn more about the oils now, check out my website - www.oillovingmom.com. You can also email me at email@example.com with any questions you may have. You can click here to read more about why we started with Young Living. What can Essential Oils do for you? Here are just a few things we use them for.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1965792 (so that I can send you a welcome pack with your free book and other goodies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit/diffuser you want to get.
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s the Essential Rewards program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, fill out this form so that I will know to send you your freebies.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.