Has a friend mentioned Essential Oils...or maybe you've seen something floating around social media? Not sure what they're talking about? Lean in a little closer, you're going to want to read this. Essential Oils are a natural way to take over your family's health. Two years ago I had some medical issues that I couldn't kick. A friend introduced me to essential oils and I never looked back. Keep reading and visit my Young Living Essential Oils Website to learn a little more.
Young Living Essential Oils 101 Facebook Event Classes
If you've been thinking about getting started with Essential Oils - or if you've never even heard of them, I want to invite you to one of our upcoming free classes. I do a Facebook class at least twice a month. Our next Essential Oils 101 Facebook Class is on July 23rd. Let my know by messaging me here if you would like me to add you to our Class FB group. Ready to learn more NOW? You are more than welcome to read through one of our past Young Living Essential Oils 101 Facebook Event Classes. You can also visit my website - www.oillovingmom.com.
Three years ago, a friend introduced me to Essential Oils. We both went to nursing school and she was an ER nurse. I trusted her, but was extremely skeptical.
I bought the essential oils she suggested bottle by bottle at retail. I quickly became a believer and couldn't believe what these oils were doing for our overall wellness. I continued to research and started introducing more and more oils over the years into our home to help with every area in our life.
I didn't initially purchase Young Living. As I mentioned, I started using oils three years ago and did my own research along the way. I never used the oils from stores because they said things like “do not take internally” and “do not apply directly to the skin.” I only use oils that claim to be therapeutic grade and safe for internal use. Notice the word claim.
Almost every bottle of essential oil on the market claims to be “Pure Essential Oil”, but that claim can legally be made if there is as little at just 5% of the actual essential oil from the plant in the bottle. Think of it like reusing coffee grounds for a 2nd or 3rd pot of coffee - it is still coffee - just not as strong. There is also no regulation for how an essential oil is to be extracted. Companies are free to use high-heat (heat destroys the therapeutic properties of Essential Oils), high-pressure, and chemical-solvents to extract more from the plants, and still slap whatever label they want to on the oil. In fact, the majority of essential oil companies buy their oils from an oil broker. The company isn’t actually involved in the process of cultivating the plants or extracting the oils at all. Only around 2% of essential oils on the market can be considered Therapeutic grade, pure and unadulterated. They are the only oils safe for internal use.
Just look how much raw material it takes to make a 100% pure, undiluted, unadulterated essential oils. It takes 75 lemons to make a 15 ml bottle of Lemon oil, and 27 square feet of lavender to make a 15 ml bottle of Lavender oil. This is why each application only requires a drop or two! A little oil will go a long way.
I was purchasing our essential oils bottle by bottle as I was learning more and more. I ultimately decided on Young Living.
Young Living was the only company (probably because they were the pioneers in the therapeutic essential oils market) that has their own farms, can absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant. Their oils rock, but so do they. The more time I spend with Young Living, the more I fall in love with their morals and complete transparency.
I also loved that I could sign up and get the member discount! Here I was paying retail, when I could have gotten an amazing starter kit at over 50% off and 24% discount on all additional purchases
As if the Young Living Essential Oils Premium Starter Kit wasn't already an AMAZING deal, I always give my new members a 488pg reference guide and a few other resources. The best part about signing up with a premium starter kit through me is the support from our huge community. You will have access to our Facebook Groups with over 20,000 other members! The support that you will have is invaluable.
Compared to the cost of prescription and over the counter medications, Young Living Essential Oils will save you money in the long run (in addition to having no side effects!). A typical application is just 1-4 drops. Just look at this graphic - each drop will equal pennies! Need a drop of Lavender to help soothe a burn or promote restful sleep? It will equal to about 9 cents! Diluting your Essential Oils with a carrier oil allows them to be spread around more surface area, making your bottle last longer!
How To Buy Young Living Essential Oils
You basically have two options to purchase. You can buy whatever you want at retail from the website (you can use the same link below) or become a wholesale member. Simply purchase a premium starter kit that includes absolutely everything you need to start your oily journey, and you are considered a wholesale member. I spent over a year researching and trying different oils. I wish I would have known about the Young Living Wholesale Member Option where you get 24% off of retail (not to mention saving over 50% on the initial premium starter kit). Here are a few things you may be asking yourself, so I will go ahead and answer.
- There is no minimum monthly order. Order what you want, when you want it.
- You never have to sell oils. Only 8% of Young Living Members actually pursue the business side of the company, but the option is there for income if you would like to (and I also have great Facebook groups for support if you think about trying the business side). I will be here every step of the way if you want to go that route.
- You can save even more by joining the Essential Rewards program which offers reduced shipping, 10-20% credit for free oils & more! Plus each month there are great promotions for free oils when you place an Essential Rewards order. Free oils? Yes please!
- To retain an active account, you have to place one 50PV minimum order per year. That's right - per year.
- I am here to answer any questions you may have. Our Oily Family is a huge support system and we can't wait to help you start your Oily Journey.
- After signing up, I will add you to private facebook groups with over 20,000 members where you can browse the archives, ask questions, and get all of the information you need on each oil and how they can help your family's needs.
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1965792 (so that I can send you a welcome pack with your free book and other goodies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s the Essential Rewards program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, feel free to email me at email@example.com letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so that I will know to send you your freebies.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.