Our Back To School package included -
- Cinch 2 in 1 Shampoo + Body Wash in Guav-o-rama ($11.95 for 8oz) – an easy way to be squeaky clean from head to toe.
- Cinch Super Hydrating Conditioner in Berry-Whip ($11.95 for 8oz) – this super-luxe hydrating conditioner moisturizes and nourishes hair while it detangles.
- Cinch Detangler + Leave-In Conditioner in Fruity-tutti ($11.95 for 8 oz) - just spray in, comb and you’re done. No tugging, no pulling, no tears or tangles. This gentle, weightless conditioner detangles as it nourishes and hydrates for the soft, silky tresses.
- Behave Styling Mouse Medium Hold in Peachy-keen ($11.95 for 6 oz) - boosts volume, defines curls, and tames flyaways and frizz while leaving hair soft and manageable.
- Cozy’s Complete Guide to Girls’ Hair ($15.95) – get great tips for girls from the best cuts for face shapes, to instant fixes for bad hair days and five-minute styles.
I am not a hair stylist and am starting small when it comes to trying new styles. By new styles, I mean anything that isn't in a ponytail or pigtails(for my youngest). Their Complete Guide to Girls' Hair has given me tips and we are trying to get more creative in the mornings. The book offers a wealth of information, with many different chapters. They have many different hair style ideas for different occasions - this 5 minute section was my favorite!
This was my first attempt of stepping outside my comfort zone. I will continue perfecting my braid and other styles and show off for my next SoCozy post. Ha - you can barely see the braid in this picture. Well, at least she thinks it is beautiful...
For my two year old, pigtails are my go-to. Easy and cute.
Visit SoCozy to learn more and to view their full selection of products. SoCozy is available at beauty and personal care emporiums like C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries, Soap.com and Follica.com; premium salons such as Pierre Michel; as well as go-to children’s shopping destinations including giggle, and many more.
This was a compensated post; however, honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.