Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey — teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven — to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.
We don't normally get into the bonus materials, but it was one of the first things we did with Frozen. I especially loved the Music Videos and my kids adored the making of Frozen.
- The Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
- D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Andersen to Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
- Breaking The Ice - The Real Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
- 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee Original Theatrical Short - “Get A Horse” (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
- “Let It Go” Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
- Frozen Teaser Trailer (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
To be honest, I'm not really into musicals and I often zone out when there is singing in any movie. Not with Frozen. The songs are hard not to love, and the characters are amazing. Let It Go got stuck in my head and I find myself singing it. It actually brings tears to my eyes - listen to the words and imagine yourself telling some of these things to your kids. My kids don't always fit into that "box" of perfectly behaved, and that's OK with me. I want them to be exactly who they are.
I have a hard time picking a favorite character. All of them are charming. My kids are huge fans of Olaf and get so excited when he comes on screen. He is extremely loveable and oozes kindness. I want my kids to watch him and learn from him. This is our very favorite scene of the whole movie(and the song that comes right after). My kids go around saying, "I'm gonna tell him" "Don't you dare!".
Can't get enough of Frozen either? Check out these crafts, coloring pages, and more!
If you haven't seen this movie yet, you're missing out. It is sure to be a crowd pleaser - I haven't met anyone who didn't fall in love with the characters.
This was not a paid post, and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.