- 100% leak-proof shaking and mixing(when straw is taken out)
- Ideal for iced coffee, iced tea, powdered beverages and water enhancers
- Double-wall construction keeps beverages colder, longer and reduces condensation
- Fits under most single-serve brewers
- Durable, shatter-resistant, BPA-free Tritan repels stains and odors
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
The Contigo Shake & Go tumbler is my new go-to cup. As you can see above, I like to juice. That is carrot and apple. This lets me shake the flavors together and I'm all set. One of my absolute favorite features - it is dishwasher safe! The sides are pretty thick and I just love the feel of it. Condensation does appear on the sides when I have iced water/coffee in it, but it isn't dripping wet(more like a fine mist) and doesn't leave a ring on the table. The bottom doesn't get wet at all - only the sides.
Visit Contigo to learn more and to view their other products. With the holidays right around the corner - I think this would make an awesome stocking stuffer or small gift for friends/family.
Contigo is giving one of my readers a set of four Shake & Go Tumblers.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 14th when I will draw a winner at random. Please leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond!
Open to US Only
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied a product for me to keep and another for a giveaway.