Rileyroos sent a beautiful pair of shoes for Adalee to try out so that I could share my thoughts. I'm a bargain shopper -- this is no surprise to many of you. Shoes for little feet, however, are not a bargain item in our family. Sadly, an ill-fitting pair of shoes on a baby or toddler can do damage quickly to those little developing feet. Although infant shoes are just for adoring looks from passersby, the fit is just as important! And toddlers need even better fit and support for their wobbly strolls. Rileyroos has a fantastic selection.
|"Allyson" style in Sunflower|
Rileyroos provide the perfect blend of fit, support, comfort, and pure cuteness! They are flexible but durable, and come in enough styles and colors to keep you shopping the entire first 24 months of your child's life!
Their shoes are sized by age (0-3 months, 3-6 months, etc.) up to 24 months of age. They are perfect for that transition between just taking the first steps to running all over the playground! Rileyroos are just adorable! Even their packaging screams boutique baby ...
I was also impressed with the high quality of materials and stitching.
The Velcro straps on both sides of the top allow for a more customized fit.
The tread on the bottom is exceptionally durable and substantial for a toddler's shoe.
Also worth mentioning is that I noticed no rough areas that might potentially irritate sensitive skin.
Tips from Rileroos-
- To make sure shoes fit correctly, measure both feet each time you buy a pair of shoes or every two to three months, whichever comes first. Little feet grow very quickly during the toddler years.
- Make sure the child is standing with feet about shoulder-width apart when you measure their feet.
- Measure the child’s feet with socks, if they will wear socks with the shoes on a normal basis.
- The child should be able to wiggle their toes and have at least a 1/4 inch gap between the tallest toe and end of the shoe. This is important when measuring a child’s foot, a 1/4″ should be added to the measurement of the foot for proper growth and development.
- We recommend use of our sizing chart prior to purchase, and place the child’s foot on the sizing chart.
- Several of our on-line retailers offer free returns and free exchanges for your shopping convenience and to assist with on-line purchase of footwear when sizing is uncertain.
Win ItRileyroos is giving one of my readers a pair of shoes in size/color of winner's choosing.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on August 12th when I will draw a winner at random. Please leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond!
Open to US AND Canada!
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company who supplied the products for review and giveaway.
Until next time,