Everyone who was there already likes Dunkin Donuts, and were excited to try these flavors. Most of them just stick to regular coffee, so flavored coffee was different for them. First, we tried them cold. They sent us a recipe to make delicious iced coffee with the three different flavors.
- 3/4 Cup of your Favorite ground Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
- 3 Cups of Cold Water, Divided
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Half-and-half
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker, use 3/4 ground coffee and 1 and 1/2 cups of the water.
- Combine hot coffee, sugar and half and half in a pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Blend in 1 1/2 cups cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour over ice in tall glass. Add whipped cream if you like!
I had a sneaky suspicion that the cocunut flavor would be really good hot - I was right! Yum! I wasn't a huge fan of the Triple Berry hot, but I did like the Strawberry Shortcake. We often have a large group come to our house after church - especially now that it is finally warm enough to get in the water. We usually pick up a variety of donuts/danishes/pastries and swim/boat the day away. These flavors will be an awesome icy addition to our weekly parties to go with our yummy treats while sitting on the dock or deck and watching the kids splash in the water.
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Dunkin' Donuts. I received a Dunkin' Donuts Party Kit to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.