Set the pace with the ZigLite Run. With our new dual-density Zig 2.0 bottom for improved cushioning and a lightweight mesh upper for unbeatable ventilation, this shoe is ready to run.
Since I asked for the wrong color, I was worried he wouldn't wear them, but he loves the way they feel on his feet. He wore them out several times last week and thinks they are very comfortable. We are getting further with our home remodel and finally having the time to go for walks and runs. These shoes are great for getting back into exercise.
- Lightweight mesh in vamp and mono-mesh in the midfoot for lightweight support, flexibility and ventilation
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- New dual-density lightweight Zig 2.0 bottom provides improved runability, cushioning and flexibility
- Carbon runner for durable cushioning
- Lightweight IMEVA and responsive 3D underfoot foams for soft feel and cushioning
- TPU heel plate for stability and heel-to-toe transition
- Angled flex grooves for natural flexibility during your run
If you're still at a loss on what to get people on your list, check out Reebok. They have a great gift guide. Visit Reebok to learn more and view their full selection, but here are a few items from their gift guide.
Reebok is giving one of my readers a $25 Gift Card!
If for some reason the rafflecopter form isn't showing up, visit Reebok and leave a comment telling me which item you would use your gift card on.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on December 16th when I will draw a winner at random. Please leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond!
Open to US Only!
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review and giveaway.