- Get set to cook for a crowd with this extra- large, extra-beautiful Dutch Oven. Ideal for braising meats, simmering soups, or whipping up a big batch of meatballs and sauce, it features a curvy contemporary shape that looks fabulous on the buffet.
- Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.
- Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior.
- Versatile vessel shapes that accommodates several different cooking techniques.
- Cover: Tempered Glass
- Handle: Cast stainless-steel
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Broiler Safe: No
- Oven Safe 450° F
- Freezer Safe: No
- Cleaning: Handwash
- Utensils: Nylon, Coated or Wooden
- Recommended Stove Tops: Gas, Electric Coil, Electric Flattop, Halogen, Glass Ceramic
After the pasta was ready, I threw in the rest of the ingredients and put it all in the oven - no extra dishes were needed!
This size is perfect. It isn't too big or awkward to put away or fit it my fridge, but it is big enough to cook any recipe that I've tried. There are often 9-12 people that I'm cooking for and this pot helps me fit all of the ingredients in one pot and allows me to take my recipes from the stove, to oven, and in the fridge for leftovers. I already have so much to do without dirtying up more pots, pans, and dishes.
Calphalon has a fantastic selection of cookware, bakeware, electrics, cutlery & tools, and more that would not only help with your holiday cooking, but would make fantastic gifts. Visit Calphalon to learn more and to view all of their items.
Calphalon is giving one of my readers a Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-qt. Dutch Oven($99.95 ARV)!
If for some reason the rafflecopter form isn't showing up, leave a comment below telling me another item from Calphalon that is on your wish list.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on December 16th when I will draw a winner at random. Please leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond!
Open to US Only!
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review and giveaway.