Features:I'm not a photographer. I'm a mom. A blogging mom. Who happens to take her camera everywhere. I was sick of toting around my big, ugly, black bag and have loved my new, chic camera bag even more than I thought I would. It came with several removable pads so that I could customize the inside, a long strap, and a short strap.
- Exterior material: soft, top quality faux leather in magenta
- Interior fabric: gray silky cotton
- Protective foam sewn into the lining of all four sides and bottom of the bag, with extra padding on the main two thirds of the bag
- Four protective metal feet
- Removable shoulder strap
- Removable cross body strap
- Removable shoulder pad
- Four adjustable interior pads
- Main compartment closes with a zipper
- Exterior: two front pockets with magnetic button closures, one large front pocket with a zippered closure, one back pocket that includes a zippered compartment and a quick-access non-zippered compartment
- Interior: zippered iPad pocket on one side of the bag and another zippered pocket for your phone and keys on the other side; four removable pads that attach to the sides and bottom of the bag by means of Velcro, allowing you to fashion your own compartments to accommodate your specific equipment
- Size: 13" x 13.25" x 4.74"
For now, I'm into the short strap. With that being said, I'm a woman and it is my prerogative to change my mind, so I adore the fact that it came with two straps. With blogging comes hundreds of emails that need to be sorted each day. My iPad is never far away and the Gracie bag has a pouch specifically for it. While it works, it is definitely a snug fit with my protective cover on it.
The bag is 13" x 13.25" x 4.74" and has plenty of space for all of my accessories. I have two extra lenses, the battery charger, my camcorder,iPad, and the USB cord.
The Gracie Bag also comes with several pockets to stash my keys, phone, or whatever else I'm toting around that day. This is the back of the bag. I absolutely adore it and it is the perfect size for my needs.
Win ItJo Totes is giving one of my readers a Camera Bag.
To enter, visit Jo Totes and tell me which Camera Bag you would choose. This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
Extra EntriesYou can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do.
1- Become a Fan of Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House on Facebook.
2- Subscribe to my blog via email.
3- For THREE extra entries, blog about this giveaway and link it back to this post and Jo Totes.
4- Follow twoofakind on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: #WIN a @jototes Camera Bag Of Choice @twoofakind http://tinyurl.com/9rtak2o #giveaway
5- Include a link to this post in a facebook status letting your friends know you entered this giveaway. Leave your first and last name(or initial) in a comment below. If you tag me (@Dee Twofakind or @Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House), I can actually see your status on facebook. You can do this 1x per day for an extra entry each day.
6- Vote for me(simply clicking on this link counts as a vote). You can do this 1x per day for an extra entry each day.
7- Become a fan of Jo Totes on Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on September 24th when I will draw a winner at random. PLEASE leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 24 hours to respond!
Open to US Only. Must be 18+ to enter.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review and giveaway.