We asked for the red one. They didn't offer personalization with the review, but I really wish it was - the personalized ones are adorable.
- 14" wide x 9" deep x 22" high
- Made from rugged, water-resistant 600-denier polyester
- Heavy-duty metal handles and tough nylon zippers stand up to years of use
- Features a name and address tag on the back so bags don't get lost
- Personalization is available for an additional $7.00
Evan was most intrigued with the keys that are included.
The handle pops open so that it is easier to roll around. There is also a zipper on the back so that he can store anything that he wants to get to quickly.
There is also a handle on the side that you can carry it with.
There is a ton of space inside so that he can pack whatever his heart desires. With plenty of zippered spaces, he can keep it all organized.
Evan has been so excited about his luggage and can't wait to use it on our next trip. It seems to be extremely well made with durable materials, so it will hopefully hold up to vacations for many years.
Visit Pottery Barn Kids to learn more and to view all of their luggage.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or PR agency who supplied the product for review.