The ingredients? This is it-
Just layer the ingredients on top of each other and pop in the oven!
-Box of Golden Butter Cake Mix
-2 Cans of Pie Filling (Our family prefers apple, but we've used peach several times too)
-1 1/2 sticks of butter
1. Pour cans of apple pie(or peach) filling into a 9x11 or 9x13 pan
2. Spread dry cake mix on top of the filling(trust me)
3. Cover the top in pats of butter - about 1 1/2 sticks worth
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350 until top starts to brown
5. Eat warm/hot with ice cream
6. Try not to sneak back into the kitchen to eat more straight out of the pan - I dare ya!
Since this is so simple, yet yummy, we find ourselves making this fairly often. Its my daddy's favorite!