The ideal product you can take with you wherever you go: this comfy, practical and light-weight product becomes a wonderful nest where your baby can relax and also an entertaining gym to keep them happy at home and when traveling. Ideal for every occasion: holidays, weekends with friends and days at the park are even better when you can share these enjoyable moments with your baby.After recieving the Fun Travel Activity Nest, I'm even more excited about using it after baby arrives. It folds up really flat and has handles so it can be toted anywhere. Isabella is all about carrying bags around lately and picked it up immediately to carry it off.
- Pop-up breathable mesh canopy helps keep baby cozy during playtime
- All-in-one carry case folds flat for playtime on-the-go
- Adjustable toybars fold down for baby to handle toys during playtime on tummy
- Colorful toybars connect to suspend toys above baby for interactive playtime at home
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
- Age: 0M+
As you can see, the nest is plenty big-even my two year old can fit in it. I was excited to see that the toys were even enticing to her, so I'm sure this baby will love them!
The fabric is absolutely adorable and gender neutral. The toys can be taken off of the straps if needed.
Like any good toy, the music part has a volume control switch!
September is Baby Safety Month. Here are some Car Seat Safety Tips from Julie Prom, car seat safety expert:
- Buckle up everyone, every time, every trip! In a crash or emergency braking, an unbuckled passenger can be thrown into other passengers causing serious injury. Also, ensure there are no heavy, loose objects in the vehicle that can be thrown around in a crash.
- Keep children in a rear-facing safety seat until at least 2 years old. A recent study showed that children under age 2 are 75 percent less likely to die or be severely injured in a crash if they are riding rear-facing. Be sure to use a safety seat designed for the size and weight of your child.
- Never put a rear-facing safety seat in front of an active air bag.
- All children under at least 13 should ride in the back seat. The back seat is nearly 40 percent safer than the front seat.
- Never add any product (including toys and car seat covers or liners) or make any changes to a car safety seat or booster that is not approved by the manufacturer of the seat. Add-on products can interfere with the crash performance of the seat. Beware! Many manufacturers of add-on products will state they have tested them—ONLY use products approved by the car safety seat manufacturer! The safety seat manufacturer is the only one that can confirm the test results of its product.
- Never put an infant-only seat on top of a shopping cart. This makes the shopping cart top heavy. The Consumer Product Safety Commission and the American Academy of Pediatrics warn against this practice due to numerous reported injuries from carts tipping over and/or babies falling out.
- Finally, ALWAYS read and follow both the car safety seat instructions AND the vehicle owners’ manual when using and installing your child’s seat!
Be sure to visit Chicco to learn more and to view their other products.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for the review.