- Changing pad (24" x 14") - Remove padding to wash lining
- 2 Internal & 2 external baby/water bottle pockets
- Quick release pacifier holder
- 7 pockets for maximum organization
- Compartments for diapers, wipes and bottles
- Stroller attachments included
- Top zippered closure
- Zipper closure outside front pockets
- Credit card slots
- Easy to find key ring
- Bright antimicrobial lining
- Slip pocket on the back
- 4 metal feet on bottom
- 15.5"L x 6"W x 12"H
Not only is it large enough to tote around everything that I need to keep my kids entertained, but it also has a ton of storage options. There are pockets everywhere that I use for sippy cups, bows, snacks, and more. I like to keep my phone and sunglasses in the outside pockets for easy access. I hate when I have to dig for something and its at the bottom of the bag - that doesn't happen with the Lotus bag because there are so many pockets to keep my smaller items where I need them.
Visit Amy Michelle to view all of their Go Totes and to learn more.
The Lotus Bag is $99.95.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Amy Michelle who supplied the product for the review.