Episode List:The kids watch Mickey's Mouse Club House almost every day, so Evan immediately noticed that one of the Episodes was a new one. Our family loves to camp, fish, and just be outdoors, so Evan really enjoyed the episodes and has been talking about going fishing ever since.
All-New, Never-Before-Seen Bonus Episode:
• Mickey’s Fish Story - Daisy wants to find a fishy-friend for her goldfish Goldy – and we help her find other goldfish in the Jungle where we’re aided by the mysterious conga drummin’ Jungle-Pete! Boom-boom-bap-boom!
Episodes From “Mickey Mouse Clubhouse” TV Show:
• Mickey’s Camp Out - Today Mickey and his friends are going to earn Clubhouse “Camp Out Badges” by completing two tasks - setting up camp and fishing for Gummy Fish. Everyone’s planning to camp with a “Tent Buddy”, but Donald decides to camp by himself – and he soon learns that camping with friends is much more fun than camping by yourself.
• Mickey and Minnie’s Jungle Safari - Minnie is determined to snap a photo of the rare Hula Hibiscus that only blooms once a year. So the sensational gang go off on a jungle safari and explore new territory to find this legendary flower.
• Daisy in the Sky - On Balloon Day, Daisy grabs a large batch of balloons and gets literally carried away along with Minnie and Pluto, who couldn’t hold her down. Mickey, Donald and Goofy kick into high gear to save their friends: they use a Giant Candy Cane (to rescue Pluto), a Party Horn (to warn animals out of the way), a Piggy Bank (to weigh down one side of an elevator so that Mickey can reach the top of the lighthouse), and a Toy Hammer (to fix the Ferris wheel).
• Daisy’s Grasshopper - Daisy has a new pet grasshopper named Wilbur, but the playful hoppin’ fella hops away – and we help all our Clubhouse friends hop after him and find him before the end of the day. Boing-boing!
About Disney's Mickey Mote:
Disney’s Mickey Mote works with any Disney Preschool DVD that includes the Discovery Mode™ feature – an interactive “Watch & Play” feature on the DVD. All parents have to do is program the remote control - there’s an easy and quick set-up guide in each DVD - and select the Discovery Mode feature on the menu screen. Within minutes, kids will be easily able to respond to questions about scenes they just watched by pressing one of four color-coded buttons on the device -- a yellow star, green circle, orange triangle or blue square – to click in their responses. Discovery Mode features include two levels of play, which provides more challenging questions as the child grows. To date, there are more than 13 Disney Preschool DVD titles for parents to choose from that can be used with the remote control.
We also haven't been camping since last fall, so he kept talking about our last camping trip throughout the camping episode. Isabella adores animals, so even though she doesn't sit still and watch much TV, she got excited about the Jungle Safari episode. He enjoyed getting to use his Mickey Mote to answer the questions to the DVD. I cheered him on, so he was even more proud when getting the answers correct.
There is about 120 minutes of Mickey Mouse fun included on this DVD. The Mickey Mote (a child-friendly handheld remote control) provides hours of interactive fun that allows kids to engage with their favorite Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters while watching Mickey’s Great Outdoors. And the Digital Copy allows parents to download all the episodes onto a secondary device for easy, portable on-the-go access.
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mickey’s Great Outdoors was released on DVD May 24th. The Mickey Mote Play Set includes DVD + Digital Copy + Mickey Mote and is available for $29.99 U.S. / $35.99 Canada. The 2-Disc Combo Pack includes DVD + Digital Copy and retails for $19.99 U.S. / $24.99 Canada.