-Sports Moms are a big community 13 million strong. In fact, 7 of 10 moms are raising kids in competitive sports.
- Athletes have special nutritional needs to fuel sports performance and nutrition is where Sports Moms say they make the most impact on their young athletes’ success.
- Despite their commitment to nutrition, Sports Moms have concerns and uncertainties around their #1 role, including protein, hydration, pre- and post- game fuel.
- Sports Moms reported that there are additional nutritional challenges when raising an athlete including the fact that kids in sports eat an extra meal a week and two more meals away from home than kids who aren’t in sports.
The new online resource has a comprehensive library of articles, training tips and expert advice on the topics of nutrition, hydration, sports injury, training and conditioning. Also featured on the site are inspiring documentary webisodes starring real Sports Moms, not actors, such as Wanda Pratt, mother of NBA all-star, Kevin Durant.
Visit Gatorade.com/moms to learn more. While visiting the Gatorade Sports Mom Online Resource, you'll find-
- Articles and advice discussing various topics including nutrition, hydration, sports injury and training and conditioning
- Meet real Sports Moms, not actors, as they share their stories about raising kids in sports
- Watch Sports Mom TV, inspirational documentary webisodes featuring real Sports Moms of youth athletes and professional athletes
- Learn how Gatorade is scientifically formulated to give athletes the edge and about Gatorade’s 40+ years of science and athletic research
Win ItOne of my readers will receive a
- Gatorade Nike Dri-Fit hoodie
- Gatorade drawstring tote
- Gatorade 1 gallon cooler
- Gatorade water bottle(oops, left that out of the picture)
- 18.4 oz of Gatorade 02 Powder (makes 4 qt of Gatorade)
To enter, visit Gatorade.com/moms and tell me something you learned or a product you'd like to try. This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
Extra EntriesYou can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do.
1- For TWO extra entries, subscribe to my blog via email.
2- Follow my blog via google friend.
3- For THREE extra entries, blog about this giveaway and link it back to this post and Gatorade.com/moms.
4- Follow twoofakind on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Learn about @Gatorade Sports Moms and #Win a Prize pack (Nike Hoodie, Cooler, Gatorade, etc) @twoofakind http://tinyurl.com/3p3of5v
Leave a link to your tweet in a comment.
5- Place my Surviving Summer Event Button on your blog(only one entry - even if you had it on there before the event started).
6- Vote For me on Top Mommy Blogs or Picket Fence Blogs. You can do either or both daily for an extra entry each day.
7- Include a link to this post in your facebook status letting your friends know you entered this giveaway. Leave your first and last name(or initial) in a comment below. If you tag me (@Dee Twofakind or @Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House), I can actually see your status on facebook. You can do this 1x per day for an extra entry each day.
8- Enter any of my other current giveaways.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on May 16th when I will draw a winner at random. PLEASE leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 36 hours to respond!
Open to US Only!
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for giveaway.