Coleman has all of the products we need to have a "Stay-cation" camping trip with our kids. Coleman was created over 100 years ago by an entrepreneur with a vision. They have since become a company that consumers know and love. They carry everything from tents and sleeping bags to life jackets and coolers.
Coleman Sundome 6 Person Tent($149.99)-
- 6 person/2 room tent
- 12' x 10' tent
- Dome structure, easy to transport & simple to set up
- 72" center height
- Exclusive WeatherTec™ System Keeps you dry -- Guaranteed™
- 2 doors
- Durable carry bag with separate storage bags for tents, poles and stakes
- Entry level price
- Great for small family car campers, summer camp
- Control airflow with adjustable Variflo™ ventilation
- Rain fly included
- Vented Cool-Air™ port
- Privacy vent window
- Easy two pole set up with shock-corded poles
- Interior gear pocket
- Electrical access port
- Easy set up with continuous pole sleeves
- Easy to follow instructions sewn into durable carry bag
- Pin and ring design and InstaClip™ attachments make tent simple to set up
- Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
- Mesh: Polyester 68D inner tent
- Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g/sqm floor
- 11mm fiberglass poles
- Limited 1 year warranty
- Made in China
Assembly was incredibly easy and my husband did most of it himself since I was running after the kids.
Putting the stakes in the ground.
Look how big it is! Evan looks like a tiny spec in there.
Here it is completely put together with the top on.
The tent has two pockets on the inside to hold keys, cameras, phones, or whatever else you want to keep off of the floor.
I am amazed at the low price that it has considering all of the great features.
Willow Creek Sleeping Bag($34.99)-
- Coleman® warm weather sleeping bags made for camping temperatures between 40 and 60 degrees
- 33” x 78”, fits up to 5’11” tall
- 3 pounds of ThermoTech® insulation
- Groundbreaking contoured headrest shape keeps head on bag and bag off face
- Brushed polyester cover and liner
- Essential camping gear, sleeping bag for a better night outdoors
- Don’t forget the Coleman® camping tent to go with your sleeping bags
- ComfortSmart™ Technology includes:
- ZipPlow™ plows fabric away from zipper to prevent snags
- ComfortCuff™ surrounds your face with softness
- Roll Control™ locks bag in place for easier rolling
- FiberLock™ prevents insulation from shifting, increases durability
- ThermoLock™ construction reduces heat loss through the zipper, keeping you warmer
- ZipperGlide™ tailoring allows smooth zipper operation around the corners
- QuickCord™ for easy, no tie closure
- Commercial Machine washable
- Five year limited warranty
- Made in China
It was the first time Evan had slept in a sleeping bag, and he thought it was the neatest thing.
50qt Extreme Cooler($49.99)-
- Keeps ice up to 5 days at temperatures up to 90°
- Holds 84 cans
- Retractable, telescoping handle holds stacked coolers in place
- Lid has four cup holders
- Large, durable wheels
- Rustproof, leak resistant channel drain for no-tilt easy draining
- Made with environmentally friendly Thermozone™ insulation
- Thermozone™ insulation contains no CFCs, HFCs, and HCFCs.
- Made in USA
It can hold 84 cans which is more than we'll ever need! Here is a picture with one bottle in it so you can see how much it can hold.
There is a stopper on the back where you can drain all of the water from melted ice. The cooler says that it will keep cool for up to 5 days. We have never used it for 5 days straight, but if we ever need to-this will be great.
- 190 lumens
- Approximate run time is 75 hours
- Battery lantern features four detachable panels
- Each panel has 6 LEDs
- Each panel has its own on/off switch
- Each section recharges off of the base
- Four lights in one
- Light range is 26 feet
- Operates on eight D cell batteries, not included
- Remove a single section and light your way back to tent or around campsite
- Turn on all four panels at once with master switch on top
- Limited five year warranty
- LED: (24) 5 mm white LED
- Run time: 75 hours
- Operates: 8D batteries, not included
- Product Weight with Power Source: 98.4 oz
- Dimensions: 11.7″H X 6.5″W
- Made in China
Extra High Queen Airbed($77.99)
- Size: 78" x 60" x 10"
- Coils: 48
- Zippered carry bag storage system
- Heavy duty PVC construction
- Soft suede top for luxurious comfort
- Fits standard sized sheets
- Coleman® Airtight® System guarantees a leak-free inflatable.
- Built-in 120V pump
It would be hard to use if you were camping where there is no electricity, but for our "Stay-cation" at home it was perfect.
2 Gallon Stacker Jug($19.99)-
- Two gallon capacity
- Innovative design, Stack Party Stacker™ products on top of each other for easy storage and use
- Smooth, bail handle makes carrying simple
- Removable spigot is simple to clean
- Perfect for family functions, school parties, or luncheons
- Different colored jugs for different beverages!
- Red colored cooler
- Exterier Dimensions: 15.33″H X 11.75″W
- Made in USA
They're really easy to use. You just screw the top off to fill it with what you need and then push the button at the bottom to have the beverage come out.
Evan was so excited to sleep in the tent. He talked about it all day after I told him we were going to do it. He told everyone that we saw the next day that he slept in the tent and he can't wait to do it again. It is still pretty hot here, even at night. We'll definitely do it again as soon as it cools off some. The electrical access port was perfect for bringing a large box fan in the tent to keep us cool. Two queen mattresses fit with ease into the tent and there was still room at the end of the mattresses to put overnight bags or anything else that you'd want to keep in there.
We made s'mores and told stories by our lantern. Evan and Isabella both jumped around from bed to bed and kept laying down and "snoring". I ended up taking Isabella inside because it was kind of sticky and she couldn't get comfortable. Evan was too excited and didn't care how hot or humid it was-he had to sleep in that tent.
Even if you don't have the money to go on a vacation, your family can still make amazing memories by having a "Stay-cation" in your backyard. If your children are older, they could even invite some kids over and roast hotdogs and make s'mores.
Be sure to visit Coleman to view their full selection of products.
Coleman is giving one of my readers a $25 Gift Card.
To enter, visit Coleman and tell me what you would use your gift card towards. This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
You can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do.
1- For TWO extra entries, Subscribe to my blog via email.
2- Follow my blog via google friend.
3- For THREE extra entries, blog about this giveaway and link it back to this post and Coleman.
4- Follow twoofakind AND Coleman on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: WIN a @ColemanCampfire $25 Gift Card @twoofakind http://tinyurl.com/35fwdtt
5- Become a fan of/like Two Of A Kind on Facebook.
6- Become a fan of/like Coleman on Facebook. Let them know that you entered the giveaway.
7- Place my pink Two Of A Kind button on your blog.
8- Enter any of my current giveaways. One extra entry for each that you entered.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on October 11th when I will draw a winner at random. PLEASE leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 36 hours to respond!
Open to US only.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the products for the review and giveaway.