Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast is great to use when I don't want to worry about having to cook chicken. It is made with ONLY white chicken breast and contains no preservatives or artificial flavors. The chicken is fully cooked and cut into pieces so it's quick and simple to prepare. Here are a few recipes that look incredibly yummy.
Chicken & Vegetable Bake
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup cooked broccoli flowerets
1 cup cooked sliced carrot
1 cup cooked cut green beans
2 can (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
dash Ground black pepper
1 can (2.8 ounces) French's® French Fried Onions (1 1/3 cups)
1/4 cup cooked red pepper strips (optional)
- Stir the soup, milk, broccoli, carrots, beans, chicken, black pepper, 1/2 can onions and red pepper, if desired, in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a tossed salad with ranch dressing with crusty Italian bread. For dessert serve pineapple chunks.
Chicken Pot Pie
1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Chicken Gravy
3 cups cooked cut-up vegetables *
2 cans (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- Let the pie crusts stand at room temperature for 15 minutes or until they're easy to handle. Place 1 pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Stir the gravy, vegetables and chicken in a medium bowl. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pie plate. Place the remaining pie crust over the filling. Press the edges to seal. Cut several slits in the top crust.
- Bake at 400°F. for 45 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- *Use a combination of sliced carrots, peas and cubed potatoes.
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
1/2 cup any flavor Frank's® RedHot® Sauce
2 ounce crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1/2 cup)
2 cans (9.75 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
Assorted fresh vegetables and Pepperidge Farm® crackers
- Heat the oven to 350°F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the chicken mixture before serving. Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.
- To make in the microwave: Use a microwavable 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Prepare the dip as directed above in Step 2. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 5 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot, stirring halfway through the cook time.
- To reduce the fat: Use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and reduced-fat blue cheese salad dressing.
You can view more recipes that use Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast HERE.
Swanson is giving one of my readers FIVE coupon vouchers for cans of Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast!
To enter, take a look at the other Swanson recipes and tell me one that you think looks yummy! This is required and must be done before the extra entries count!
You can do any of these things for an extra entry. Make sure to leave a separate comment for EACH thing you do.
1- Subscribe to my blog via email.
2- Follow my blog via google friend.
3- For TWO extra entries, blog about this giveaway and link it back to this post and Swanson.
4- Follow twoofakind AND Swanson Chicken on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. You can Tweet once a day for an extra entry every day! You can copy and paste: Win FIVE cans of @Swansonchicken Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast @twoofakind http://tinyurl.com/ycv8vh6
5- Place the 'Start The New Year With Style' button on your blog.
6- Follow my blog in a reader(click on posts in the section under my buttons and choose the reader you'd like to follow in).
7- Become a fan of Two Of A Kind... on Facebook.
Contest ends at 11:59pm EST on January 8th when I will draw a winner at random. PLEASE leave your email address if it is not visible on your profile. I will notify the winner and they will have 36 hours to respond!
Open to US only.
This was not a paid post and honest opinions were used. The opinions are solely my own and may vary from others. Thank you to Swanson who supplied the vouchers for the giveaway and 1 voucher for me to keep for review.