Evan's birthday is today so I HOPE she doesn't decide to make her appearance today and I'd just prefer her to wait until Wednesday at this point. I admit that I'm a little worried that if I do go into labor on my own if I would make it to the hospital on time. I was 5cm dilated a week ago, I could be more now.
With Evan I slowly dilated from 1cm to 4cm over the course of a month and they induced me at 39 1/2 weeks. Evan didn't take long at all to get here after the doctor came in and broke my water. I'm hoping that it will be that easy and fast this time. I don't see how it wouldn't be since I'm already more dilated than I was with him.
Obviously, I'll be busy over the next few days but will update as often as I can!