NotMe Monday



1. My son did NOT get into my Tums yesterday. I don't think he ate many(if any at all) but he licked a bunch of them!

2. I do NOT think that Tums should have a child proof cap!

3. My son did NOT smack his head on the headboard yesterday(he's fine).

4. He did NOT scream the whole time he was getting his hair cut(how embarrassing).

5. My blood pressure was probably NOT really high yesterday afternoon after he had done all of this.

Want to know what more people did NOT do? Go visit My Charming Kids!




Pin It!

14 comments:

TattooedMinivanMom said...

Well, at least Tums is full of calcium...right?

Emily said...

He licked them?! How funny!!!!

Whitney said...

I'm glad it was just Tums & that he's alright. My son smacked his head this week too!

Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

When I was a kid I got into the Flinstone's Vitamins and ate at least half a bottle. Funny thing is I still think they taste yummy, although I don't buy them.

amy said...

We have all been there! My mother-in-law works at a salon and when we took my son in for a cut he was so terrible that she said "please don't bring him back" He grew out of it! Those big heads on little bodies...it's inevitable!

Jo said...

Haha poor you on the haircut. And oh geez to the tums. My son opened my vitaims today. And that WAS a childproof cap - I'm going to PRETEND the lid wasn't on right and he didn't get that open all by his self the 'adult' way. Oye.

Mighty M said...

Oh no! What a day!! When I was pregnant I ate a lot of tums and told my daughter they were "mommy vitamins". I gave her a teeny piece to try one day and she really liked it (and continued to ask for more and more until I told her they were "all gone"). :-)

Stacie said...

Tums taste icky. You would think he wouldn't have liked it. LOL Sounds like you had one of them days.

Amy A.K.A. "The Mrs." said...

I agree with you about the child proof top on tums. that would have spared me a call to poison control when alex decided to eat a ton.

and the haircut? I cut alex's hair myself and he cries until i'm done with the clippers. it's not so fun.

WhisperingWriter said...

My son used to scream when he got his hair cut too. He's much better now. But when he was younger, good gracious, I was almost tempted to bring earplugs for the barber. I always tipped quite well too.

LauraF said...

Oh my, I shouldn't laugh because I know my time is coming!!

LOL- the closest experience we've had to your Tums is: my daughter got into some fish oil capsules yesterday... she wasn't too fond of them!

Julia said...

too funny about the Tums... kind of. thankfully he didn't eat much.

great post!

Betsy said...

At least it wasn't a perscription, or something that could really hurt him! I once found Natalie with an open bottle of my perscription vicodin, THANK GOD she didn't eat any, and I knew how many were there... but it is scarey!

JaMean said...

LOL! I LOVE Not Me Mondays! hehe I am glad your son is OK. Geez, how scary!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Design by CGM