1. It did NOT go to Motherhood Maternity yesterday to spend the $100 gift card I won on Momtrends(THANKS again) and only came out with a pair of secret fit capris and a tshirt. I went in looking for 2 pairs of capris and maybe a pair or two of shorts.
2. I do NOT look like a little bit like a pirtate because
3. I did not FINALLY color my hair for the first time since way before I found out I was pregnant. Those highlights were NOT way down to the middle of my head by now. They say you can color your hair after week 12 of pregnancy but I kept forgetting...and I totally just had my mom do it...at least its all one color now(I think)!
4. I did NOT go through my toddler's toys today trying to find some to sale and only came up with one thing....I mean he IS going to have a little brother soon and they need tons of toys right? My den often looks like Toys R Us threw up...but that's OK...watching my kids have fun will be totally worth the mess!
5. I am NOT going to use different baby bedding for this baby even though my toddler will be done with his and I could just use that. I want a different theme for this baby's room and the sports bumper will totally mess it up! That's my story and I'm sticking to it...its NOT because I'm completely tired of looking at what we have in the crib now and wondering why I ever chose it in the first place!
Want to know what more people did NOT do? Go visit My Charming Kids!