WOW...it's been almost a week since I've posted! I'm sure you were all as busy with the holidays as I was! Hubby is off work most of this week too, so I'm not going to be back in FULL swing of things until next week!
1. I was NOT REALLY disappointed when Evan showed NO interested in opening his presents! He loved his power wheel arctic cat...but showed NO interest in opening presents! He only wanted them after they were opened! We then did NOT just leave many presents wrapped and left for my moms house. We just opened the rest of his presents last night!
2. I am NOT at a total loss about what to do with all of these new toys and other presents that we have! I think I need a bigger house!
3. I am NOT excited to spend a lazy morning at home! I've been on the go since last Tuesday!
4. I am NOT way behind in the blogger world and feel like I've missed so much!
5. I am NOT excited about all the new giveaways that I'll be posting for my "Bring In The New Year With Style" party that starts on Thursday!
6. I am NOT starting to get a little baby bump. Seriously? 8 weeks pregnant and especially at night I look more like 3-4 months pregnant! I guess they were right about showing faster with the second!
7. I did NOT read the 2nd and 3rd book in the twilight series in 3 days. And I was NOT completely dissapointed in how often Jacob was in them! UGH!
Want to know what more people did NOT do? Go visit My Charming Kids!