Purchase a Premium Starter Kit by using the steps below and I’ll send you a $20 Amazon Gift Card or $20 Paypal Gift Card, a 448 page Reference Guide for Essential Oils ($15.95 value), a set of Essential Oil Labels ($3.95 value) to keep your oils organized, a set of Quick Reference Guides ($4.95 value), and access to our amazing Facebook groups with over 22,000 member(a priceless resource where you can find all of the information and support you need). I can't stress enough how important it is to connect with other oil users so you can learn about all of the possibilities - all of that is at your fingertips with our amazing facebook groups. I am passionate about Young Living Essential Oils and how they can change your life - please feel free to reach out to me with any questions at all.
Step By Step Instructions
1. Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information.
2. Be sure the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices.
3. Be sure the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 1965792 (so that I can send you a welcome pack with your free book and other goodies!)
4. If you do not feel comfortable putting in your social security number (this is only for tax purposes if you decide to turn this into a business) then you can get an EIN from the IRS in just a few seconds here and use that number instead (the IRS just needs to be able to connect some number with you for tax purposes). They need a Social Security Number or an EIN because if you make $600 or more per year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail (which is required by law). Young Living will never share this info with anyone.
5. Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $150, or you can get a kit for $160 with an even nicer essential oil diffuser!
6. I’d recommend skipping the Step 3 (Optional) part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up (if you’re going to be purchasing products monthly then it’s the Essential Rewards program that will give you credit back with each order and save you on shipping costs).
7. Go through the checkout process.
8. After you sign up, feel free to email me at email@example.com letting me know that you signed up through this promotion so that I will know to send you your freebies.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.